Friday, May 05, 2006

Interesting Post

It has been an interesting morning. I can't really go into it right now, but believe me, if I were to tell you about what's been going on this morning, you would be very, very interested. Let me put it this way: Your jaw would drop to the floor. That's how interesting you would find the events I've lived through today already.

Harrowing doesn't even start describing this day. Blood curdling is more like it. Like when you're watching one of those medical dramas on TV, like ER, and the swinging doors to the emergency room suddenly bang open and a woman pushing a gurney flies through real fast, shouting instructions like, "I need 50 cc's of pentathol and a nitrogen drip. Now Dammit!" OK, if you look on the faces of all the other people standing around in different shades of medical clothing just before they start to dart off and follow the woman pushing the gurney's instructions... That's what your face would look like if I were to tell you about my morning so far.

4 comments:

sarahfisch said...

WHAT IS IT??
WHAT HAPPENED??

Have you started the revolution?
IS IT FINALLY TIME???

Grantley said...

The revolution will have to wait. This is like shit crawling up out of the ground kinda stuff; but not exactly. Believe me, if you knew, it would totally freak you out.

sarahfisch said...

Are you gonna post what happened?
Was it toadstools?
Was it crazy Mississippi toadstools in love with cows?

Grantley said...

Now that I've gotten a little distance, some perspective, I realize that it was nothing really. I thought it was on par with like brain hungery zombies, but it was more like Kermit the Frog eating corn flakes.


By the way, if Kermit the Frog had a PhD, would you call him Dr. The Frog?

Kinda sounds like a command, huh? What movie would that phrase be in as a command: Doctor the frog!